We would like to invite you to Windsor Heights Lutheran Church’s Annual Meeting on January 24, 2021, beginning at 11:30 AM. This year, we will be meeting online using the Google Meet platform. You can find all information about the meeting below.
Join the Meeting
- To participate, click this link before the meeting start time : https://meet.google.com/gyo-zkjx-hfm
- You will be in a “virtual waiting room” until a meeting organizer admits you at the start time. Please be patient!
- While in the “waiting room,” please click the microphone icon (see below) to disable your sound and prevent feedback or audio issues. You can always turn your microphone back on to speak during the meeting.
- Google Meet allows you to turn on a camera to show a live video of yourself during the meeting. This is optional, and may create delays in your Internet processing.
- More instructions about Google Meet can be found here: Google Meet Info
- If you do not have a device that enables you to participate digitally, you can call into the meeting by dialing 919-636-9991 toll-free and entering 995 008 892#.
- Meeting Agenda
- Annual Report of the Congregation
- Proposed 2021 Budget
- Budget Notes
- 2020 Year-End Financials
- Amendments to the ELCA Model Constitution for Congregations
Budget Question and Answer Sessions
- There are two opportunities for you to discuss and ask questions regarding the proposed 2021 WHLC Budget in advance of the Annual Meeting.